Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hot-headed

I started to make a hat shortly after we moved in to the apartment here on Liberty. For those of you keeping track, that would make it March. I finally finished that hat the other day. It looks very nice with the cable and lace scarf.

I'm not really a hat person.


It's the same pattern as the hat that Ryan stole shortly after we met. It's actually the same kind of yarn. According to him, it looks tighter than his. I think it might be because I have more hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started a hat 3 days ago and im stuck! I am at the part were I need to drop stitches to make the top of the hat but im not risking all of that work beacuase I have no idea how to do it. So im gonna be stuck until christmas until I can see you or Aunt Sue. my problem is that the directions told me to cast on 70 stitches and the directions say I have to drop 6 stitches and 6 doesnt go into 70!!! Uhg i hate math! : P And to top it all off it says I need to transfer my work to double pointed needles and I have no idea how to do that either...im a clueless knitter ; )

~Emma~(Your stuck cousin)