Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Old bags

This is the very first reversible bag. Back in Las Vegas. Back before I was smart enough to leave the opening in the side of the handle. Back before I could pin and cut the pattern without looking. It currently holds the Harry Potter scarf. More on that later. I promise. Wait for it.


These are some of the first (and second...and maybe even third) batch of bags. The second and third batches were marked by eleven hour stretches of sewing. Really. I forgot to eat lunch. And dinner. This is why I don't even get started sometimes.


I have forty or so cut out and in various stages of completion. Mostly in the very incomplete stage, but at least they're cut out. The kids at school had a field day with the scrap fabric.


There are also a couple of knitting needle and crochet hook cases. I need to make more of these. A lot more of these.


Victoria (of Victoria's Yarn Shop in beautiful Girard, PA) wants more for Christmas. I'll get right on that. In my spare time. No problem.

No comments: