Monday, October 22, 2007

That Kind of Thing Is My Bag

It's well established that I make bags. Everyone loves them, thinks they're cute. My kids at school have made almost as many as I have. They're great. They're (fairly) easy to make if you can sew a curve. They're reversible. They hold small and medium size knitting/crochet projects pretty easily. What more could you want.

The problem with picking out the fabric yourself, however, is that you become attached. It's like raising kittens and giving them away. It's pretty tough. I own four bags right now. These three plus the watermelon bag.


The problem is...I have half a dozen or so sets of fabric (again, in various states of completeness) that I really like. I've thought about limiting myself to one bag for each month, You know, an October bag and a June bag and a February bag and so on. Maybe that will work.

No comments: