Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yuletide Cactus

These are the ornaments that are probably in my category. We'll start with the Yuletide Cactus. It (obviously) reminds me of good old Sin City. Out there it's actually palm trees that get strung with Christmas lights. I kinda miss sunny, 50-degree Christmases...kinda.


This kitty looks just like Ginger. Except for the halo. That is definitely not just like Ginger.


Ryan picked this one out. I agree. We do, in fact, rule. I have not, however, received an apple...ever.


The red sled is mine. Apparently, red is more girly. The cats have now knocked it off the tree four times. Needless to say, I moved it.


Ryan picked this one out for me, too. He seems to think I have a shoe problem. Just because you buy seven pairs of shoes in three days doesn't mean you have a problem. Flip-flops don't count as shoes either, by the way.


There are more ornaments, but they're in the "our" category more than these. Not to mention that none of them are as fabulous as Paco and the cactus.

No comments: